Sunday, July 16, 2006

Marylinsnouvelle

Well, today I decided to create a blog. I wanted to share future plans and happenings in Marylin's Nouvelle Collection. I am excited to begin showing my creations on line and share all my thoughts relating to how they are created and why I create using fabrics and other fibers. Through the years fibers have taken on new shapes and the ideas others have demonstrated in the newly created yarns, threads, fabrics and other fibers excite my creative being. There are virtually no limits to what can be done with these fibers. I want to share what I do with them and how ideas are sparked. My daughter-in-law, Tracie, of www.TheRedDoor-studio.com and myself love to team teach together. Her talents in artistic collage and my love of fibers give us a chance to share many fun and creative moments. I am hoping that this love of fibers for both of us is apparent to all who take our classes which will inturn give them an opportunity to pass that love to others. Please watch for my new website www.marylinsnouvelle.com which is due to be fully functional by the early fall. It would have been on line and fully functional last week but my computer died and being the artist I am and not a technical thinker, guess who forgot to back up all information? I lost pics, and the specks for the website. Oh well, live and learn, huh? Got one item for sale posted to etsy.com, then all pics were wiped out. Now I need to get pics. Can hardly wait to share my fabric designs, and my Wheggies (angel-fairies) with the world. Love ya. MaryLin

1 comment:

Lori S-C said...

Welcome to the blog world, Marylin! I started mine just after AFF, and am loving it! Very inspiring and motivating to see others...
Lori
artandplay.blogspot.com