Sunday, July 23, 2006

Well, here it is a week later, and I am finally getting back to my blog. I have been spending most of my free time trying to retake pics so I can post them out on my website and on etsy.com. It has been very stressful losing everything on my computer. Lesson learned on keeping information backed up. I am working frantically on my fiber fusion projects so I can also post them. Thanks to Tracie, my blog looks better, and she is kindly helping to rebuild a lot of my information. Don't know what I would do without her. She is not only the best daughter-in-law one could ever have, but is really my best friend. We have so much fun together.

Worked on a Wheggie Fairy yesterday. I will try to get a pic on-line to share with everyone. I will also try to post the short story I wrote about my Wheggies. My long term goal is to write a book about them and have Tracie do the illustrations.

Finally, I compiled some info to send to the people that participated in Barb Matthiessen's fabric dyeing class during Fiberfest 2006 so we can do a trade of dyed fabrics. That was such a fun class! Loved it!!! Barb, Chris, and Dorothy were a blast! They all do the best fabric batiks.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

You are my best friend too! I am very lucky to have you!

XOXO
Tracie

Syd said...

Yea! ..... you have joined the ranks...I am anxious to hear about these"wheegies". I will keep checking in.
Syd ....member of W.O.E.