Wednesday, February 08, 2006


DRAWINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY MONTH!!!!



Then, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN SOME FUN ITEMS....visit my blog on a regular basis and leave a comment on each post. Every time you visit a post and leave a comment I will place your name in a jar.(Only one comment per post, please) The more posts you comment on the more chances you have to be a winner. On the first day of EVERY month I will draw a name and that Lucky Person will win a prize.

The prizes will be different each month.

Possible prizes you may win are:

Vintage Papers
Original artwork I create
Fiber fused fabric I create
Original patterns for various items
Packaged fibers
Book or magazine
Miscellaneous fabrics
Miscellaneous ephemera items
And much more.

In December I will draw a name from all those who have visited my blog all year and left a comment at least once every month.

Every time you leave a comment on a post your name will be placed in the drawing.

The more times you visit thoughout the year the more chances you have to be the big winner!

No comments: