Monday, August 03, 2009

Art Unraveled

I will be teaching at Art Unraveled this next week. This will be a fun filled week in Phoenix, AZ hosted by Linda Young.

I hosted an INchie Swap and will be meeting many new friends and renewing friendships with old friends I haven't seen for a while.

Here is a sneak preview of the INchie made by the members of the swap.



Goodies for me from the INchie Divas!!!























AND My Gift to the INchie Divas!!!



There is still room Tracie and my classes so I hope you will join us for a creative fun day at Art Unraveled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a fun week

Anonymous said...

How can I join the Inchie swap? I have never joined a swap, but I like inchies.

Herm

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Herm

Just send me a private email and I will send you an invitation to our yahoo group. Tell me a little about your artwork and if you have a blog please send me a link. This is just a precaution to prevent spammers from joining our group.

marylin

Anonymous said...

Hi Marylin,

AU was a blast!! Totally missed seeing you. The inchies look terrific! Can we make arrangements for me to get my swap, please. I asked for you and you had left by the time I got there.

Thanks,
stephanie romero