Monday, March 23, 2009

Creating in My studio....

....has been exciting these days as I am getting ready for ArtFest the first of April. Since Easter is just around the corner I have been decorating eggs to bring for vendor night. Here is a sneak peak:





These are a terrific gift for friend or loved one. When opened there is a special a message inside.


Messages include:

HOPE....
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
And never stops at all.

Emily Dickenson (1830-1886)


LOVE....
For it was not into my ear you whispered,
But into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
But my soul.

Judy Garland


FRIEND....
A friend is someone
Who knows the song in your heart,
And sings it back to you
When you have forgotten the words.

Author Unknown


DREAM....
Shoot for the moon
For even if you miss,
You'll land among the stars.

Les Brown



They will be packaged and ready to give to that special someone.



Off to get the ribbons on the packaging......

Copyright 2009: Egg design and assemblage.
Marylin's Nouvelle Collection and Willow Brook Home Decor

No comments: