Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MY CHRISTMAS WISH






























Each year Christmas has a special meaning for me. Not only is it the day to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but it signifies a new beginning. I always have special memories from the year gone by and This, the Blessed Day, reminds me how precious each moment is. It gives me joy as I look forward to the new year that I will be sharing with family and friends.

I especially love this time of year as my family gathers together sharing fun and laughter and building memories that will last each of us a lifetime.

Tracie shared a Christmas poem and asked if each of us had one to share....here is mine:

Christ was born today to give us hope and joy, as
Heavens rang with songs of love.
Remembering all the moments
I have shared filled with
Special friends and loved ones dear..
Time, that while it is now past..lives in
Memories that gave me strength
And happiness forever in my heart...
Savor the moments and cherish the memories.



My Wish for each of you is that you, too, will Savor the Moments and Cherish the Memories!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

wish you wonderful days with your family and a happy new year...
Barbara