Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ThanksGiving


(Picture is copyright of isccharger on flicker)

ThanksGiving, a special day for giving thanks.

I am:

Thankful for the family that surrounds me with love...

Thankful for the friends that show they care...

Thankful for a country where I am free to express myself...
Religiously, Educationally, Verbally, Artistically,Emotionally, Politically, and Spiritually..

Thankful for the time I share with those around me...

Thankful for the beauty in the world...

Thankful for the experiences I have every day...

Thankful that life has led me down the path that has put me where I am today..

Thankful that everyday gives I have an opportunity to see the sunrise, the sunset, the moon and the stars...

Thankful for small simple gifts that life gives me every each day...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ON THIS SPECIAL DAY OF THANKS

No comments: