Monday, June 23, 2008

TAGGED.......You're IT!

MY!!!

It has been MANY years since I played this game! My dear daughter-in-law, Tracie, has tagged me!



This brings back memories of the sunny spring days when I would rush home from school and play this game for hours with my friends.

Well, being tagged means I must do the requrements of the "Taggee". Here goes:

1. Write the title to your memoirs in "Six Words".....mmmmmmmmmmm, of course they would be "Just a Mom, Living, Loving, Laughing". If I remember Ms. Noland's English class the "a" doesn't count in my words. Boy, I really didn't like that when I wrote those 500 word papers.

2. Make a blog post. This is it!

3. Link to the person who tagged you. Tracie Lyn

4 Tag six friends. Here are my lucky friends; Maija, Christina, Jan, Sammy, Albert and, of course, Brett (my son).

Have fun friends. And to all my readers - Please visit these fun blogs!

Marylin

No comments: