Monday, May 21, 2012

Brett's Graduation Party!!












Yesterday was our son, Brett's graduation party.  He completed college with a BFA - Graphic Design!  We are so proud of him.  Here are a few of the works he completed while working on his Bachelor's degree.






The 3-legged chair received the College President's Award!


Gazing around the room I was surrounded by all his work.  As I looked at the talent he displays in his creations tears came to my eyes.  I always knew he had a talent that was terrific but to see all of his work together in one room was overwhelming.  I can only imagine the future that lies ahead for him!                              
He is Truly Blessed!
                                                                                                                                              

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

How wonderful, congratulations to Brett. You have every reason to be proud. Good luck to his future endeavors