Thursday, May 26, 2011

May INchie Swap

The Month of May I hosted the swap for my INchie group. The theme was "Flowers". Each of us made a tiny one inch by one inch work of art with a flower. Then all sent the INchies to me so I could make a display.

As I created my tiny works I kept thinking, "How am I going to display them?"



Then as I was searching for items to use I came across some vintage album pages. These will work great!











Now to figure out what to include on them without taking away the unique beauty of each tiny INchie. Vintage Music! and some more flowers!






I began to decorate the vintage pages and create a small canvas for the the tiny works to frame them in the opening of the pages.













Once I finished, this is what each Special INchie Diva Artist received!



1 comment:

gigi said...

Thank you for this most wonderful swap! It is so beautiful! I really love what you made.
Gigi